These are quick and very easy.
Prep Time: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 (12oz.) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Separate biscuits; pat or roll into 5-inch circles on a lightly floured surface, and press into lightly greased muffin pans.
2. Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and pat dry with paper towels. Wipe skillet clean. Return beef to skillet; stir in ketchup and next 3 ingredients. Spoon into muffin cups.
3. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes. Makes 10 muffins.