So this morning we got up and everyone helped clean the house. Talk about a deep cleaning, that is what we did. So 2 hours later the house was vacuumed, dusted, and scrubbed plus all the junk lying around was either thrown away or put in its proper place. Nothing like feeling great once the house is cleaned. I am always in a much better room when my house is cleaned. Anyone else?
Then it was off to Wally World to do some shopping. Needed to get a few things for the kiddos, the house and some dog food. Ended up finding these though.
So once we got home it was running around trying to get a million and one things done. Why is it the weekends are always so busy?
So for a snack, something that I have been missing.
Sugar Cookie Smoothie
Prep Time: 10 min.
Ingredients (1 smoothie)
- 2 Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea Bags
- 1 1/2 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, divided
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 7-9 ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional)
- 1 packet Truvia
1. Heat 1 cup almond milk until nearly boiling and add 2 tea bags. Allow tea to steep for as long as desired. I put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Pour in a tall glass and serve.
Now off for family game night. Do you ever have family game night?