Since it is football season and everyone loves Buffalo Wings. I have put a new twist on this classic favorite.
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chcken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 6 cups frozen (thawed) southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted.
1. Heat oven to 350°. Spray 13.9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and wing sauce.
3. In large bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup.
4. Spoon into baking dish.
5. Place chicken strips in single layer over potatoe mixture.
6. In small bowl, stir together crumbs and butter. Sprinkle in baking dish.
7. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.