I must say, I have been lazy, lazy and more lazy. I cannot get my bum out of bed to run at all. Plus I am super busy at work so I don’t want to work out at all. So depressing. So when I’m depressed what do I do? I bake.
(Makes 18 bars)
- 1/2 bag butterscotch chips (6 oz)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. roasted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a microsafe bowl on medium heat for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir until mixture is smooth.
3. Add sugars, eggs aned vanilla and stir until combined.
4. Stir in flour and peanuts and stir until well mixed.
5. Pour batter into a pan sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 25 minutes.