Hubby made supper tonight.
- 3 Chicken Breasts – cubed
- 1 1/2 T minced garlic
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1 t. sesame oil
- 2 t. ginger
- 1/4 c. honey
- 3/4 c. water
- 3/4 T cornstarch
- Brown Rice
1. Cube chicken into bite size pieces. Place chicen in frying pan with olive oil and minced garlic. Cook chicken until no longer pink.
2. Add the soy sauce, seasame oil, ginger and honey to the chicken. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
3. While the chicken is cooking, ccok rice according to directions.
4. In a small bowl mix water and cornstarch together.
5. Slowly pour cornstarch mixture into the chicken. Stirring as you pour. Heat pan to boiling and cook for 1 minute or until the sauce thickens.
6. Serve chicken over rice. Makes 4 servings.