- 1 box cake mix
- 12 oz can of diet soda of your choice
- 1 egg white
1. Pour cake mix into large mixing bowl
2. Dump 12 oz can of diet soda in with cake mix
3. Add 1 egg white
4. Mix together with an electric mixer
5. Bake according to directions on the box!
That’s it, this is as easy as it can get. I added a surprise into the middle of my cupcakes, strawberry jam. I filled the cupcake 1/2 full of batter, added 1 t. of jam and then covered the jam.
- 1-1/4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 t almond extract
- 1 t strawberry extract
- 3-4 cups confectioners sugar
- 3-4 T milk
- red food coloring
Beat butter and extracts until fluffy, about 30 seconds. Add confectioners sugar, one cup at a time. Gradually add milk to achieve desired consistency. Add food coloring to tint frosting a pink hue.