Something didn’t agree with me

So I went to the gym today even though our class instructor is gone for the week.  There were only 2 of us who showed up.  So we made up our own routine with free weights and weight machines.  We did shoulders (mental note, when instructor gets back need to request more shoulder work), biceps, triceps, back, chest, thighs, hamstrings and abs.  Let me tell you my arms were dragging on the floor when we got done.  I do believe we work ourselves much harder than he does even though when he does it, I think he works us pretty hard.

So when I got done with the gym it was lunch time:

Carrots with sundried tomatoe hummus, red grapes and 1/2 cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter.  Yum, yum. 

Unfortunately work is really, really crazy.  I was gone a week on vacation and when I got back my boss was gone a week on vacation so now I am still trying to dig out from 2 weeks of basically no one doing any work.  Oh it is so, so sad.  In fact, this morning I spent the first hour I was there photocopying.  Needless to say I need to go plant a tree (or 20).

So about 4:00 Hubby calls and wants to know what’s for supper.  I told him I didn’t know and I wasn’t cooking (kids are still gone).  So he said we’re going out.

So after work I met him at Old Boston’s and we had supper.  First thing is first though:

Margarita on the rocks.  Yum, yum.  Can’t beat that.  Plus you can see the glass of water that I got to have along with it.

Hubby ordered this burger:

This is called a Blazen Buffalo Burger.  It was huge.  It had pepper jack cheese, bacon, chipolte barbeque sauce, and onion rings.  Wholly molly this was spicy.  I had one bite and that was enough for me.  I on the other hand had:

I had a ruben with fries.  They were skimpy on the fries, it looks like a lot more but there wasn’t that many.  I ordered a ruben because we never have them at home because Hubby doesn’t like them (why, I have no clue he likes everything that is on them).  Well I ended up only eating 1/4 of the fries and not all of the ruben.  By the time we got home my stomach was a hurt’n.  I had to lay down for about 15 minutes.  I’m guessing it is all of the grease I had with supper.  The tummy is just used to healthy food now, boy that didn’t take long.  So once I was done laying down my tummy felt a little better, enough that I could mow the lawn.  It is still sore but I need to take the pups for a walk and then I think I am hitting the hay early tonight.


Leave a comment

Filed under Gym, Lunch, Supper

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s