Hubby made this for supper tonight. The kiddos even ate it so I guess it is pretty good. You will need:
- Parchment paper
- 1 lb cauliflower, cut intflorets
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c black olives sliced
- 2 pounds fish fillets (we used talipia)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 c fresh flat-leaf parsley
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Prehat oven to 400°
Rip off 4 sheets of parchement paper, each a little over a foot long. Place 1 fourth of the cauliflower in the center of each sheet of parchment, then top with one fourth of the garlic and olives and 1 portion of fish. Season fish with salt and pepper and top with equal amounts of the scallions and parsley. Drizzle with oil liberally and sprinkle lemon zest and juice evenly over the fish. Fold the top and bottom edges of the parchment together and crease several times, then crease up the ends of the packets. Arrange the packets on a rimmed baking sheet and place in the center of the hot oven.
Bake the packets for 20 minutes.