But before I get to the bad night, I will back up to this afternoon. I went to the gym again today. Today I did interval training on the treadmill. It consisted of the following:
- Time – 0-5 minutes at 0 incline at a speed of 4.0
- Time – 5-8 minutes at 2 incline at a speed of 4.0
- Time – 8-10 minutes at 4 incline at a speed of 4.0
- Time – 10-12 minutes at 6 incline at a speed of 4.0
- Time – 12-13 minutes at 8 incline at a speed of 4.0
- Time -13-15 minutes at 1 incline at a speed of 6.0
- Time – 15-18 minutes at a 4 incline at a speed of 4.0
- Time – 18-21 minutes at a 6 incline at a speed of 4.0
- Time – 21 – 25 minutes at a 2 incline at a speed of 4.0
It was definitely a workout. I was sweaty by the end and then it was back to work. I was so hungry by the end of my workout that I forgot to take a picture. I had a lettuce salad with dried fruit and a Morning Star burger and Western dressing. About 3:00 I had a peach Chobani with granola for a snack.
So when I got home, this is what we found:
So while Hubby and I were off getting Chickie from dance class. Miss Molly (the one in the picture above) went to the basement and left a
nice big mess on the carpet. Yep, she has the runs. Can the night get any worse??? Oh yes it can. While we are cleaning up the mess on the carpet (yes we have a carpet cleaner so we are working like crazy to try and get it out before it stains the carpet) the other dog decides she is going to be sick.
Yep, she doesn’t feel the best. She not only got sick once but three other times for a total of four times in four different areas of the house and 3 out of the 4 were on the carpet. So my carpet is the quarter of the way cleaned with carpet cleaner thanks to do the dogs. So needless to say I never got any supper. So now it is off to eat a few Pop Chips, watch American Idol and have a nice cold drink. Until tomorrow.